Dining Room back open. The State of Oregon has set procedures for us to follow in order to open and stay open. We are waiting for Kate Brown to open Lane County which should have happened by the time you get the Spike. The follow-ing are some of the things that will change.
1. Limited seating based on tables being 6’ apart and no more than parties of 10 (We will limit it to 6 at this time).
2. Reservations only and we require that you state the exact number in your party. Adding people after the fact will not be allowed. No standing reservations will be accepted. You must call in each week.
3. You are asked to wear (not required) a mask or cloth face covering until seated, keep proper spacing while waiting to be seated or paying the cashier, wash your hands before coming to the Lodge and use the hand sanitizer furnished by the Lodge when entering.
4. Do not go visiting other tables or stop at one when going to yours.
5. If you are going to get drinks, buy them at the bar and go to a table.
6. Take out orders and reservations will be due on
Fridays before 2 pm. takeout orders
will be charged an additional $1.00. There will be a need for more help during all dinner nights.
If you can help, please let us know.
Friday night menus will be announced later due to shortages from our suppliers. Any questions about the new policies please call me at
541-999-0964 and leave a message.
As a reminder All Friday Night Dinner reservations are due in by 2pm on Fridays. This enables us to plan for the correct amount of food and people.
Please make your reservations call (541-997-2610-ext 13) any day after 12pm.
If you haven’t made a reservation for Friday Night Dinner, before the 2 pm deadline,
we will be unable to seat you.
You are welcome to come back and check around 6:30pm. If we have any openings
or food left. We will be happy to seat you at that time.