COVID REOPENING— BAR REGULATIONS & DINING ROOM
1. NO seating at the bar.
2. Order drinks from bartender staying 6 feet from the bar.
3. Pay, get your drinks and then go to a table. Seating is the same as the dining room (max 6 per table).
4. As all of us are Elks and this is your Lodge, we ask that you sanitize the table and chairs when leaving the table. There will be sanitizer/cleaner available. If you do not cleanup it means the bartender will have to leave the bar unattended to do so for you.
5. The Game Room and Pool tables will be off limits. This means no pool playing, shuffle board or card playing will be allowed.
VLT (Video Lottery Terminals) will not be open until the state arranges them to meet the new regulation. There will be limitation to their use once that happens.
FROM THE KITCHEN LIAISON
I am back.
This will be a trying time getting the Dining Room back open. The State of Oregon has set
procedures for us to follow in order to open and stay open. We are waiting for Kate Brown
to open Lane County which should have happened by the time you get the Spike. The following
are some of the things that will change.
1. Limited seating based on tables being 6’ apart and no more than parties of 10
(We will limit it to 6 at this time).
2. Reservations only and we require that you state the exact number in your party. Adding
people after the fact will not be allowed. No standing reservations will be accepted. You
must call in each week.
3. You are asked to wear (not required) a mask or cloth face covering until seated, keep
proper spacing while waiting to be seated or paying the cashier, wash your hands before
coming to the Lodge and use the hand sanitizer furnished by the Lodge when entering.
4. Do not go visiting other tables or stop at one when going to yours.
5. If you are going to get drinks, buy them at the bar and go to a table.
6. Take out orders and reservations will be due on Fridays before 2 pm. takeout orders
will be charged an additional $1.00.
There will be a need for more help during all dinner nights. If you can help, please let us
Friday night menus will be announced later due to shortages from our suppliers.
Any questions about the new policies please call me at 541-999-0964 and leave a message.